The automotive industry has fully embraced virtualization in digital cockpit designs and driver assistance modules. Traditional embedded markets of industrial control and medical devices have been more cautious, and rightly so.
It is not until recently that embedded hypervisors could blend the features of Android and Linux with the realtime and safety requirements of legacy control environments. These new hypervisors are designed to grow with your product innovation, letting you add features more quickly and meet production timelines.
We discuss the current virtualization landscape and hypervisor designs before unpacking five ways that virtualization can help you keep your embedded tech competitive.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- Move to new hardware without disrupting existing environments
- Reduce costs by sharing devices between operating environments
- Maintain fast boot time, real-time response and deterministic behavior while co-existing with new operating system environments
- Innovate with advanced features of Android and Linux
- Support all the above while preserving safety and security
Please note, there will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar with a BlackBerry QNX Field Application Engineer.
Field Application Engineer