Introducing QNX Accelerate
QNX Neutrino RTOS 7.1 is now available in the AWS cloud.
Develop mission-critical embedded systems software, at scale, collaborating from anywhere in the world with trusted, secure cloud-based technology. Significantly reduce developer friction by reducing the need for target hardware and, with full ARM64 architectural binary parity, eliminating embedded software emulation altogether. Automate with CI/CD pipeline integration. Accelerate development cycles, focusing on innovation not infrastructure, with reduced capital expenditure and faster time-to-market.
The QNX Neutrino RTOS microkernel isolates every application, driver, protocol stack and filesystem in its own address space outside the kernel. A failed component won’t take down other components or the kernel; it can be restarted immediately, with minimal impact on performance.
- Add new hardware or drivers, confident a driver failure won’t result in a system failure.
- A high-availability manager can perform multistage recovery when services or processes fail.
- Our architecture enabled us to safety-certify QNX® OS for Safety, so you can focus on what you build—not the OS you built it on.
System resources are available when needed and tasks complete when they are supposed to.
Designed to scale on the newest ARM and x86 multicore systems on a chip (SoCs), the QNX Neutrino RTOS supports asymmetric multiprocessing and symmetric multiprocessing (SMP), as well as bound multiprocessing, a QNX improvement on standard SMP.
Our adaptive partitioning enables critical processes to get the CPU cycles they need. You configure time partitions, so that processes that need additional power can access unused cycles from other processes’ budgets.
Comprehensive, Layered Security
Easily configure security profiles with the granularity you need for your systems, as well as monitor and audit their integrity.
The QNX Neutrino RTOS’s comprehensive, layered approach to security allows you to implement exactly the security protocols you need to mitigate threats and harden your systems:
- Granular control of system privilege levels; encrypted and self-verifying filesystems. Implementing AES 256 encryption and lockable encryption domains.
- Secure logging of system activities.
- Heap, stack and memory protection.
- Secure boot implementing TPM and TrustZone.
Related Products and Services
QNX OS for Safety