The QNX Momentics Tools Suite helps you easily manage your code with wizards, editors and more:
- Project Wizards: Automate your projects and choose the language, populate the project and compile for your target.
- Editors: Configure your workspace and leverage time-saving features such as cut-and-paste, undo, commenting and language-specific indentation.
- Build Tools: Use the command-line or the IDE to build exactly the same binaries.
- Source Control: Use the command-line tools or the IDE, which supports GIT, Subversion and CVS, as well as Eclipse plugins for ClearCase, Perforce SCWI, etc.
Debugging and Optimization
The QNX Momentics Tool Suite includes unique tools:
- Source Debugging: Dynamically attach to running processes and debug multiple applications and processes, tracking execution across CPUs.
- Application Profiling: Quickly target areas for debugging, analysis and optimization.
- System Profiling: Profile thread state changes and messaging, and migrations to eliminate IPC bottlenecks, excessive resource contention and inefficient migrations.
- Code Coverage: Highlight exercised code paths, test untried code, and even remove dead code—especially useful for certifications such as ISO 26262.
Working on Target Systems
In addition to being a system builder that simplifies building images, the QNX Momentics Tool Suite includes tools that let you work directly on your target board:
- System Builder: Create bootable OS images, flash filesystem images or images that combine multiple components, such as an Initial Program Loader (IPL), an OS image and a filesystem image into a single image.
- Target Agent and Navigator: Communicate directly with the target to transfer new files, launch applications, debug code in situ, profile the system or specific applications, and gather the information you need to optimize your system.
Related Products and Services
BlackBerry QNX Professional Services
QNX Neutrino RTOS